René Mahieu “The science of access request: empowering citizens in practice?”
- 7 May 2018: Laura Drechsler “EU data subject rights in cross-border data transfers”
- 28 May 2018: Klaudia Majcher “Coherence between EU competition and data protection law in the digital marketplace”
- 4 June 2018: Barbara Diaz Alaminos “Artificial Intelligence and copyrights: originality and authorship”
- 18 June 2018: Claudia Quelle "The legitimization of data processing: control and responsibility in the GDPR"
- 19 July 2018: Anbar Jayadi (Hub Visiting Scholar) on “Indonesia’s readiness in data privacy enforcement”
- 2 October 2018: Gianclaudio Malgieri “Dynamic Inalienability of personal data in the age of online Unfair Imbalance”
- 26 November 2018: Sergi Vazquez Maymir, Equality of arms and electronic evidence gathering in the EU
- 3 December 2018: Istvan Böröcz, “The privacy challenges evoked by human enhancement technologies concerning the human mind: Comprehensive anticipatory analysis as a legal obligation for the protection of the right to privacy in Europe”
- Friday 11 January 2019: Imge Ozcan, "Situating the 'data subject': self-tracking in between big data culture and citizen science"
For questions, registrations and arrangements of appointments please contact Laura Drechsler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The BPH Privacy & Data Protection Doctoral Seminars are organised in collaboration with VUB's Chair 'Fundamental Rights and Digital Transformation'.